domingo, 20 de novembro de 2022

domingo em três tempos

o pensamento:

All the loneliness you make me go through,
You deserve it all back to you. And you're gonna have it.
(Let me feel anger, just let me, let me, let me...)

Then, Cornel West:
"How do you channel that rage into love and justice rather than hatred and revenge?, 'cause the rage sooner or later is gonna bubble up."

In my case, it took thirty-fucking-one years to start bubbling up.


o amor:

"Love is a form of death. You'll never be able to get on the edge of that abyss to make the leap, to know what love is unless you're willing to take that risk." (Cornel West)

"Every attempt of expression of love, even if it doesn't work, is still worth it." (Cornel West)

a luta:

"My fear is fighting against my faith." (bell hooks)

"If you're struggling in some way where you can't find any joy, it's time to step back, reevaluate and consider: is there a struggle that can restore to me that sense of joy?" (bell hooks echoing Paulo Freire)




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

:)