quarta-feira, 14 de junho de 2017

A quarta Rainha

Memory, please,
Let me just not forget of telling him this:

I had a delicate dream with you
and I know exactly what it means.
we were talking and laughing and having
a sweet kind of fun
in a place full of people I love
in a feather-light way
(and you were so much a part of this).
We had delicious conversations
and long walks around some hand-made stuff on sale
I said,
"Essa bonequinha parece mais uma baianinha do que uma Frida!"
E você sorria, e havia
Os cordões de linha branca com pingentes de biscuit
And when you had two of them in your hands
(Os pingentes eram iguais:
Um hibisco vermelho com um miolo muito amarelo)
And gave me one, gently placing it around my neck
And wore the one that was yours
I felt an extreme kind of happiness
That does not exist in those extreme situations
that I have been going through these days.

"Eu não posso fazer isso"
"Eu sei que não. Eu quero, mas sei que não".
And being with you
and having that piece of you with me
It was not only enough
But the most perfect thing I could have from you:
An entwining.

[Perfeitamente simbolizado na nossa breve dança
Em que girávamos
in a dramatically dazzling way
E tão perto, e perto o suficiente
For me to not want anything else than that.]

Assim eu finalmente
fi nal mente
Acordei um pouco mais em paz.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

:)